How to say "again" in Spanish: de nuevo
The next few posts will deal with how to say "again" in Spanish since there are several, very commonly used ways to say it. There's really no explanation needed - the examples should be enough to get the idea:
1. Apaga el motor, déjalo enfriar, y luego enciéndelo de nuevo.
2. De nuevo, has hecho un buen trabajo.
3. De nuevo ha habido un terremoto en Perú.
4. Me alegro de verte aquí de nuevo.
1. Turn off the motor, let it cool off, and then start it again.
2. Once again, you've done a good job.
3. There's been an earthquake in Peru again. / There's been another earthquake in Peru.
4. I'm happy to see you here again.
Next post: otra vez