Articles About learning Spanish - Advice and Tips
These articles are designed to answer some basic questions many people have when learning Spanish.
- All about the vosotros form in Spanish
- Varieties of Spanish Pronunciation
- Using Spanish Personal 'a'
- Direct and indirect object placement in Spanish (me, te, lo, la, etc.)
- Putting Accents on Spanish Words
- Typing Spanish Accents on an English Language Keyboard
- Tips for Learning Spanish - Studying Vocabulary
- Tips for Learning Spanish - Reading
- Spanish - English Proverbs (refranes)
- Spanish words ending in '-ería'
- Some words and phrases that are difficult to translate
- Tongue twisters in Spanish - we guarantee you won't be able to say some of these!
- A List of Around 120 Spanish Adjectives that describe people