TimerTime - an extremely easy to use desktop timer / reminder program.
- A desktop alarm reminder program to help you remember to do things during the day, and
- a stopwatch timer so you can record how long it takes to do things.
- Very small - takes up little or no space on your desktop.
- Very easy to use.
- Very handy to use at work or at home.
- The Free version is free, having a few limitations (see below). The Full version is only $9.95
|Main screen ready to be set||Main screen running (countdown)|
|Main screen running (elapsed time)||Small desktop screen shown over taskbar|
|Options screen (first page)|
Use TimerTime to remind you of short term things to do such as call someone in 15 minutes, take a break from the computer in one hour, turn something off you've got cooking in the kitchen, etc.
You can also use it in elapsed time (stopwatch) mode to time how long it takes to do things. For example, you can time how long it takes you to do things on your computer or to finish other jobs. You can run up to five copies on your desktop at the same time.
Free version vs. Full version: The free version allows you to set 30 minute (maximum) reminders. The Full version has no limits.
Our Money back guarantee:
We offer a 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee on all of our products.