Note to those who have purchased the full version: these updates are all free. If you have changed your email address, be sure to keep us up to date by sending us your name and new email address so that you can be advised of new releases. If you are using some sort of spam control, be sure to put "braser.com" (without the quotes) on your "whitelist" (addresses which will pass the control) or you may not receive the upgrade notices.
What's new in FlashCard Quizzer:
- The program now remembers which order (Q-A or A-Q) you used in Flashcards or Testing. (v. 2.7b)
- You can now add multi-line entries to your questions. (v. 2.7a)
- Added a feature to make backup copies of your lists from within the program.
- Added 'Previous question' button to FlashCards to make it easier to go backwards in the list.
- Fixed confirmation message when deleting questions so it shows part of the question text.
- Changed multi-lingual Help file to use Google Translate so that more languages can be accomodated in the program interface.
- Added "Go to question number..." when using FlashCards so that you can start anywhere in the list.
- Put a progress bar in Flashcards and Test yourself when playing music or sound. You can click on the progress bar to fast forward to or go back to a certain position in the music / sound.
- Loading a music / sound file now remembers the last folder used making it easier to add multiple files from the same folder.
- Music / sound file is closed on exit from Flashcards or Test if music is still playing.
- Editing and testing windows are larger and now have word-wrap and scrolling in order to make it easier to include and view longer questions and answers.
- Added ability to import Quizlet flashcard files.
- Added Tools menu which now contains 'Print a list', 'Import Quizlet list', and 'View log file' (to track your performance on the quizzes).
- New system to indicate last question on the list.
- Added example list to free version.
- Added ability to see the image while creating a new list.
- Several small fixes and performance enhancements.
- Major rewrite: added ability to make questions using sounds or images.
- Transparently updates version one files.
- Added "View entire list" with ability to search for terms when modifying lists.
- Added "Go to questions number __" controls when modifying lists.
- Fixed: When testing in format Q-A, the correct answer was not being shown properly for missed questions.
- Add a Help button the form to modify or create lists.
- Saving a modified list now allows you to save it with a different name.
- Realigned some visual elements.
- Now defaults to English if the other supported languages are not found on the user's operating system.
- Initial release